Friday, August 23, 2013

Adventure Time! Sorta... Mobile Suit Gundog

Trying out something a little different.

BMO Advance SP 

Finn the Pilot

 Lady Rainicorn in the Style of Pegasus a.k.a. Rainbow Base

LSP as a Mobile Armor


Just the linework.


Adam said...

This is tremendous.

Any chance you'll be selling prints?

Feel free to contact me at giantdrunkenrobot (at) gmail (dot) com

Kai Lord said...

This is...terrifying to conceive. I can't even...hold it in my brain.

Well done.

shane said...

This is incredible. Any word on shirts or prints of this? Would love to paint something on a large scale like this. If you're ever interested in the idea or in Pittsburgh, PA, let me know. Here's a project I'm working on here, contact me through there!

Lê Hằng said...

Great skill jogos de tiro , puzzle game , jogos de corrida 3d